The Digital Access Team was created as a response to the COVID-19 pandemic. With the prevalence of offsite/online learning modalities, digital access has become more important than ever. The team is focused on providing opportunities for K-12 students as well as post-secondary students to connect with internet-enabled devices as well as adequate internet access. The team is focused on the Brown County area and within the New North region, a region of Northeast Wisconsin comprised of 18 counties. This team consists of 12 community members who play important roles in connecting students as well as the community with the necessary devices and internet connectivity to succeed in work and life.
In This Section...
- About US
- Our Process
- Our Impact
- Collaborative Action
- Evidence-Based Decision-Making
- COVID-19 Resource and Response Map
- Community Information System
- Community Data
- Outcome Data
- Partners and Investors
Map of Brown County WiFi Hotspots
This map is a tool for the community to utilize during the COVID-19 pandemic with the prevalence of classrooms shifting to offsite/virtual platforms. It gives a comprehensive list of available public Wi-Fi in the Brown County area for public usage. The Digital Access Team is working to consistently update the map to reflect the current situation so that students and their families have improved digital access during these difficult times.
Disclaimer: While this mapping tool attempts to provide the public with publicly accessible Wi-Fi locations, it is no guarantee of access. Please practice discretion and use best judgement practices while utilizing these Wi-Fi services. Social distancing practices and public property access apply at these locations. Achieve Brown County does not guarantee security or access to these sites.
Ann McCotter, Director of Collaborative Action
Achieve Brown County
Mai Chong Her, Project Team Lead
Achieve Brown County – AmeriCorps VISTA
- August Neverman, Brown County
- Sister Melanie Maczka, Casa ALBA Melanie
- Amy Bires, CESA 7
- Celestine Jeffreys, City of Green Bay
- Troy Kohl, Fox Valley Technical College
- Josh Patchak, Green Bay Area Public Schools
- Diana Delbecchi, Green Bay Area Public Schools
- Barb LaMue, New North
- Jerry Murphy, NEWERA
- Daniel Mincheff, Northeast WI Technical College
- Karl Reischl, Northeast WI Technical College
- Ben Joniaux, University of Wisconsin–Green Bay