We are looking to fill:
AmeriCorps VISTA – Project Team Lead
Wanted: Passionate change catalysts to join the collective impact organization in Brown County. Achieve Brown County is looking to fill three Project Team Lead roles. This role will utilize best practice project management tools and change methodologies to drive positive systems change within a collective impact model serving diverse sectors such as education, healthcare, business and non-profit. Building equity is the focus of all of our work. This really is a difference making opportunity. If you are ready to commit to making change happen in Brown County, take a closer look.
What’s in it for you as a Project Team Lead?
• Develop sought-after leadership skills
• Build your resume by developing a deep skill set in project management and continuous improvement methodologies
• Get exposure to leaders in diverse industries including healthcare, education and non-profit
• Join an agile team where everyone contributes and your voice is heard
• Come to work every day knowing that you are impacting the lives of all kids in Brown County, our work matters.
Multiple language proficiency preferred, but not required
Click here for more information on the AmeriCorps VISTA program