In This Section...
- About US
- Our Impact
- Collaborative Action
- Evidence-Based Decision-Making
- Systems Indicators
- COVID-19 Resource and Response Map
- Community Information System
- Community Data
- Partners and Investors
- Board Portal
The Supporting Our Students Action Team was convened at the request of several community stakeholders in response to changes in education resulting from the COVID-19 global pandemic.
This action team exists to expand opportunities and address equity for students impacted by the move to off-site, virtual learning during the COVID-19 pandemic. The focus of the team’s work is on social emotional/trauma informed practices/professional development for non-profit partners working with students. This team is a continuation of the work of the Childcare for Students team, which was created during the pandemic to address the need for childcare for school-age students as a result of off-site learning models.
Read more about the work of this team on our News Page
Ann McCotter, Director of Collaborative Action
Achieve Brown County
Daisie Mathias, Project Team Lead
Achieve Brown County – AmeriCorps Vista
- Johanna Wicklund, Boys & Girls Club of Greater Green Bay
- Missy Schmeling, Encompass Early Education and Care, Inc.
- Kathleen McKee, Greater Green Bay YMCA
- Heleema Berg, Black Youth Alliance/We All Rise
- Amy Schaeuble, YWCA Greater Green Bay
- Holly Herman, YWCA Greater Green Bay
- Amy Fish, Green Bay Area Public School District
- Eva Cruz, Casa ALBA Melanie
- Katie Retzlaff, Greater Green Bay Community Foundation
- Lisa Johnson, Green Bay Area Public Schools
- Rhonda Chandler, Lovin’ the Skin I’m In
- Brooke Unrath, Boys & Girls Club of Greater Green Bay
- Heather Faulkner, Young Life